Peace Dollar – 2021 Pure Silver Reverse Proof Coin – Royal Canadian Mint
Sale Sold out
Regular price $175.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
2021 Canada $1
1-oz Silver Peace Dollar Ultra High Relief
Reverse Proof Coin in OGP
- SECOND YEAR OF CANADA’S PEACE DOLLAR SERIES – 2021 marks Canada’s second year of issuing its Peace Dollar. Designed by Royal Canadian Mint Senior Engraver Susan Taylor, it features an allegorical image of “Peace” on the reverse. The obverse displays the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN ULTRA HIGH RELIEF – The 2021 Canadian Peace Dollar was struck in Ultra High Relief (UHR) with designs that project just over 1.3 mm off the coin’s surface.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2021 Canada Peace Dollar was struck in one ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver and measures 36.15 mm in diameter.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2021 Canada One-Ounce Silver Peace Dollars are $1 legal tender in Canada.
- REVERSE PROOF FINISH – In a first for the series, this coin is struck with a Reverse Proof finish. The opposite of a regular proof, it features frosted fields and mirrored images.
- GORGEOUS GEM PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 Canada One-Ounce Silver Peace Dollar will come in gorgeous Gem Proof condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The Canadian Royal Mint has set the maximum worldwide edition limit for this proof at just 5,000.
- EXCLUSIVE - The Canada Peace Dollar series is distributed exclusively by GovMint.com in the United States.